Adult and Youth Career Counseling
- We help job seekers achieve the necessary skills to become successful.
- We assist job seekers in navigating their way to employment, tech school, college, or even into the military.
- We enlighten job seekers to options in the region and empower them to take this very important step towards a new career and good quality of life.
- If you are unemployed, underemployed, or new to the workforce; we can assist with resume writing, job readiness, interview skills, soft skills , individual employment plans, and goals to guide you down a path to success.
Advance Job TrainingClusters of Focus
- Transportation, Distribution, Logistics (TDL)
The Work Experience (WEX) program is designed to provide job seekers (18-24) having little to no work experience up to a twelve (12) week paid program where they work in a real-world job environment. This is intended to give them the opportunity to develop soft skills and work experience that can then be included in a resume for seeking work where experience is required or preferred by the employer. All WEX participants are paid by Ross.
Banner Photo: Stock Photo